What I’m working on
- My forever in-progress interactive music performance system.
- Day-job work.
- Rebuilding my trombone chops. (I played more or less daily for 15-16 years, from the ages of 9-25, then came to pretty much a dead stop for the next 26 years except for some sporadic attempts. Getting things back in shape is harder than I expected.)
Other things that I should be working on
- Writing music
- Reading something besides my RSS feeds
- Pruning out my RSS feeds
What I’m done with
- Keeping on top of a major home renovation project.
What I’m deliberately not working on
- Abandoning an in-progress blogging/web publishing engine that I was writing using Flask/MongoDb. I have better things to do, and I already have WordPress installed here.